Tuesday, October 18, 2011

THE DESCENDANTS-BEST PICTURE


Instead of beating around the bush I am going to make a bold statement and predict THE DESCENDANTS as this years Best Picture winner. I hate doing this before I see a movie. It is not until you see for yourself do you really know its Oscar potential, but I feel very confident with this one. It has everything needed to win an Academy Award. Besides making you laugh and cry (the Academy loves that) I have not heard or read a bad review of this movie. George Clooney's performance has received rave reviews and is a good bet for Beat Actor, but I am not going that far yet.

I am not one of the more experienced bloggers that gets screeners or gets to go to festivals. I have to wait like all of the commoners for movies to be at a theater near me. But based on the 2 trailers, the clips that have been released and the buzz from the festivals THE DESCENDANTS is my pick. I can be easily swayed so I am going to do my best to stick with this prediction up until Oscar night. Below are the links to the trailers that have been released:

LINK TO THE DESCENDANTS TRAILER NUMBER 1



LINK TO THE DESCENDANTS TRAILER NUMBER 2

No comments:

Post a Comment