Thursday, November 10, 2011

BRIAN GRAZER IN



Brian Grazer has been named as the new producer of the Oscars. Now the search is on for a host. I have heard The Muppets, John Stewart, Neil Patrick Harris, but I think everyone agrees that Billy Crystal needs to come back.


AMPAS Press Release Announcing the Producer Swap of 2012
“Brian Grazer is a renowned filmmaker who over the past 25 years has produced a diverse and extraordinary body of work,” said Sherak. “He will certainly bring his tremendous talent, creativity and relationships to the Oscars®.”
“I am thrilled to welcome Brian Grazer as my partner and that we will be collaborating to produce an outstanding show,” echoed Mischer.
“It’s very gratifying to be part of a show that honors excellence in the medium to which I have devoted so much of my career,” said Grazer. “Don is a legend, and I am excited to work with him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment