Wednesday, October 20, 2010

BEST PICTURE UPDATE




I made some more changes to my Best Picture nomination list.  Many of these films still have not been released, but here is my updated list of predictions.

-THE SOCIAL NETWORK

-THE KING'S SPEECH

-127 HOURS

-TRUE GRIT

-BLACK SWAN

-THE KIDS ARE ALL RIGHT

-TOY STORY 3

-INCEPTION

-THE FIGHTER

-WINTER'S BONE

I removed ANOTHER YEAR and put WINTER'S BONE back in from my previous list.  All of the Gotham Independent Award nominations it received is bringing it back out. TOY STORY 3 will probably come out of the list eventually. The reason they added Best Animated Feature was for films like TOY STORY 3, but Disney is pushing hard for Best Picture category.

As of now I still predict that THE KING'S SPEECH will take home Best Picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment